We’ve been building up to a big reveal in Book Five of Karma Police. A reveal so awesome, and so out there, that we don’t think anyone will guess it.
CAN YOU GUESS THE TWIST?
If you are the first person to guess the twist regarding Ella, and email us your correct guess, you will win a $50 Amazon gift card.
If you’re not in the US, then we’ll have to think of another thing to send you, as I’ve been informed that sending gift cards outside the US is a big pain in the ass for whatever reason. And I’m allergic to things that are a pain in the ass.
To win, you need to be the first person to correctly guess:
WHAT IS THE TWIST INVOLVING ELLA?
We’re only keeping the contest open until Sunday. In the event that nobody guesses correctly, which is a very real possibility, then we’ll pick a name at random.
Submit your entry to: email@example.com
The contest ends 11:59 PM EST Sunday July 23, 2017.
Do NOT email ME (Dave) or Sean on this. Email the address above.
and PLEASE INCLUDE THIS AS YOUR SUBJECT LINE: Contest Entry: The Karma Twist
1) You can only enter once. One guess per entry. I have a child, so I know all too well that if I didn’t write this rule, someone would just send me a list of like 200 guesses.
2) This contest is not open to any current or former Sterling & Stone employees or contracted workers.
3) We reserve the right to change the contest at any time for whatever reason. We likely won’t, but we like to have our options open.
4) In the event of more than one person guessing, the first person to have sent the correct response will be the winner.
5) Collective Inkwell is not responsible for any lost sleep, skipped meals, forgotten children or spouses, or lack of bathing which my result from rushing to read Deviant before anyone else.
If you need to catch up, you can find all the books in the series up to Four right here: