The Walking Dave Podcast

Hey, there.

I also talked about concern for Kindle Serials.

In the next episode, I’ll talk about this weekend, and a bit of progress I made mentally.

Listen to The Walking Dave: Episode 8 below:

Or right click and save:

The Walking Dave: Episode 8

Join the conversation! 12 Comments

1. Do you have it up on iTunes? I looked and couldn’t find you…pout

2. Nice episode. Couldn’t agree more with the idea of politics in fiction. It’s better to explore an issue, not expound on it. And about your question—I’d say 2-3x a week is good.

3. Great episode. I really enjoyed it.
    I am familiar with Angryman 😉 but now I have seen Wiseman 😀
    It’s time to cast off your guise of Cokehead. Or is it Pepsihead? LOL
    H2Oman is struggling to break free!!!

4. Great walk, Dave. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I hope all those sirens at the end didn’t involve anyone getting hurt.

5. Hi Dave,

What do you use to record these while you are walking? Webcam logitech HD?

Congrats on Kickstarter!

Thanks Nik

On Monday, April 21, 2014, David W. Wright wrote: > David W. Wright posted: “Hey, there. Dave here with an episode I did last Wednesday, which I was supposed to upload on Friday, but totally dropped the ball on. In this episode, I answer a reader question on whether I’d write politics into our books. I also talked about c” >

6. Agree about the politics, Dave. There’s problems with both sides, and I wouldn’t attach myself to either. Nowadays it seems more like a watered down popularity contest, rather than a serious debate between opposing ideologies.

7. Dave, I usually don’t even like seeing my views expressed in a story, because I know how annoying it is to have a story used as a pulpit against me.

Besides, believing that the major players of the major political parties are worth following is too naive. That, and what kind of bizzaro world do we live in, that we’re supposed to pick one of two packages of beliefs that cover everything?

8. Something oddly comforting about these…keep ’em up Dave. You’re a genuine article and interesting to listen to. Once a week, 3 times, 7 times…I’ll keep listening!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

About David W. Wright

Writer, cartoonist, one of the Kings of the Serial with co-author, Sean Platt. Together we've written the #1 horror and #1 sci-fi bestselling post-apocalyptic series, Yesterday's Gone, the sci-fi horror series, WhiteSpace, and the dark fantasy series, ForNevermore. Check out our stuff at http://collectiveinkwell.com

Category