February 24, 2012

ForNeverMore Covers

So, our post-apocalyptic serial Yesterday’s Gone proved that serialization could work. Now we’re gonna try a different genre — Young Adult paranormal/dark fantasy with a romantic storyline.

The book is called ForNevermore and comes out Tuesday.

And of course I’m going down to the wire with cover designs. Here’s a few of the finalists chosen by my trusted group of consultants.

But I’d also like to know which one you, the reader, likes. Please let me know what you think in the comments below or send me an email at collectiveinkwellmedia (at) gmail (dot) com. I’ll be choosing the cover tomorrow (Saturday).

Thank you for stopping by. I’ll be posting a video trailer, along with more details, sometime this weekend.

COVER ONE

COVER TWO

COVER THREE

COVER FOUR

COVER FIVE

So, which do you like best? 1,2,3,4 or 5?

Or none of the above?

Thank you for weighing in!

Join the conversation! 10 Comments

1. There is no question that number 1 is the best! IMO

2. I like 1 & 4.

3. Love #1! Makes you wonder what it’s about. But if I had to have a back-up, I’d pick #4.

4. I definitely like #1 the best!

5. Number 1, no contest

6. […] David W. Wright Writer, Cartoonist, Ranter. Skip to content HomeAboutMy Books ← ForNeverMore Covers […]

7. Thank you, everyone, for your answers. We were strongly leaning toward cover four, but you changed our minds! Thank you for your help!

8. So I am a bit late to this party but I too like Cover One!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

About David W. Wright

Writer, cartoonist, one of the Kings of the Serial with co-author, Sean Platt. Together we've written the #1 horror and #1 sci-fi bestselling post-apocalyptic series, Yesterday's Gone, the sci-fi horror series, WhiteSpace, and the dark fantasy series, ForNevermore. Check out our stuff at http://collectiveinkwell.com

Category